It is difficult stating what makes the BLUE KNIGHTS so special. Perhaps the following will help explain the kinds of feelings that flow when a bunch of motorcycle-riding police officers get together.
- Enjoying the company of different people who share not only the common bond of a career in law enforcement, but also a love of motorcycles.
- Being able to visit your friends in any of our member countries and be treated like family.
- Receiving get-well cards from people you've never met. (Remember: There are no strangers in the BLUE KNIGHTS, only friends you haven't met.)
- Riding with the Ladies of the Knights and Little Knights who give that added family touch.
- Going to handicapped children's camps, giving the kids rides and seeing the smiles on their faces.
- Various fund-raising activities for those less fortunate...
And, with the beautiful landscape of Georgia ahead of us, the riding pleasures just seem to never end.
Among the BLUE KNIGHT members,
"There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met."